Tuesday, October 27, 2020

Fortress Party 2010 Appendix - Sir Nigel Barth's Hunting Expedition

One of the rooms in Fortress Party 2010 was Sir Nigel Barth's Trouphie Room. This series of photos, taken in our back yard a few weeks before the party, was displayed on a shelf to showcase the backstory of Sir Nigel, the famed hunter-explorer-gentleman. 


 

I was tracking the Muck Caiman. The heart of the jungle is no placed for the faint of heart. 


On the fourth day I spotted her, wretched and mighty, grotesque, yet arousing. 


I swiftly ran my bread knife through one of the beast's celebrated fontanels. 


Though for months, I had studied Buxley's writings on the odors of the Muck Caiman's spinal fluid, I was still whelmed heartily. 


As I was reminded of many previous adventures, the carcass and I shared a moment of quiet reflection. 


Too soon, it was time to return to Coventry.


My exploits were already legendary, but... did I just sense a twig snapping?


ATTACKED by borders of indigenous Thicket-people! Out comes my mink-tail whip.


Half of the Thicket-people are soon fended.



With another lash, I disarm the remainder of the natives and head quickly for my transport.
















No comments:

Post a Comment