Saturday, January 1, 2022

Fortress Party 2021 - And Now We Are Up To Date

Dear Friends,

The Hard Taco song for January is called, "The Plexus." It is the theme song for a soon-to-be-released card game by the same name. Along with The Lesion and Battle Thunder Worm, I now have a catalog of three songs that were written to accompany self-released tabletop games.

On September 1, 2020, Lauren and I made the decision not to host guests at our annual Fortress Party for the first time since 1995. Over the subsequent months, I leveraged the found time to compile the recorded history of Fortress Party into 76 blog posts, featuring hundreds of pictures and videos. 

That was a lot of work, but it was important to me to document everything for posterity, which means it is for the benefit of future generations. But I think posterity also means something to do with butts, which is pretty good reason for doing something, too.

Fast forward 15 months, and we find ourselves two Fortress Parties behind in our retrospective. So today, I dedicate my digest to getting us caught up. For my children, my children's children, and all of their butts.

And here's the Cliff's Notes version of the whole thing, including footage of the remaining 2021 Fortress room, House Swarmin' Party:



With warmest regards,
Zasch


No comments:

Post a Comment